- Speed Limit 15km
- Quiet Time 11 - 7am
- Check in 2pm - Check out 10am
- No streaming on Wifi
- Use fire pits for fires & please only burn wood.
- Use allotted campsite area for tents. Tenting is a separate fee
- Campers are responsible for their own conduct and the safety of their children, pets and visitors.
- Pets must be tethered onto your RV length not exceeding RV site. YOU ARE responsible for cleaning up your pet's waste!!
- Place trash in designated bins, also rinse recyclables before placing them in bins.
- PLEASE dispose of cigarette butts properly and safely.
RELAX & Happy Camping!
Special Covid-19 related rules:
- No visitors permitted in the park.
- No use of public shared areas.
- You must adhere to social distancing practices set forth by Public Health.
NEW COVID Rules and REGULATIONS
- Campers must adhere to social distancing guidelines as outlined in the Public Health State of Emergency Orders.
- Campers must abide by the Terms and Conditions you sign upon entry and complete Covid-19 screening questionnaires each time they come to stay at the park
- Campers are responsible for themselves and their immediate bubble; they are responsible for ensuring the safety of other campers by abiding by all rules and regulations.
- Campers traveling with children must abide by the rules and regulations and are responsible for their children following said rules.
- Campers are prohibited from using public washroom/shower facilities, as ordered by the public health state of emergency.
- All public areas such as playground, and kitchen shelter will remain closed until further instruction from Public Health.
- Park will be closed to outside visitors.
- Only self-contained RVs (water & holding tank) are permitted to stay on park.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. Stay safe and Happy Camping!